· We help individuals, couples, and families to complete the loss they have experienced.
· We help you to regain and define what normal is.
· We address not only feelings of loss, but negative thought patterns, behavioral challenges, and addictive patterns that compromise daily living.
· We foster emotional and spiritual growth.
· We educate on coping skills and strategies.
· We offer consultation in areas of grief and loss--for example, suicide, transitions in aging, the family developmental cycle and role identity.
· We offer support groups to the community.
· We will offer a group room for the community.
· We will offer a center where people can come together and grieve.
· We will offer board-approved supervision and paid internships.
We do work with out-of-network insurance carriers. Your mental health benefits are often reimbursable. We can provide you with the appropriate statements.
We require a 48-hour cancellation notice.